Elaine and Steve offer you a very warm Welcome to the Mariners Guest House, our comfortable friendly Bed and Breakfast in Plymouth adjacent to the famous Plymouth Hoe where Sir Francis Drake played bowls while the Armada sailed up the channel.
We are centrally situated for all of Plymouth's major attractions and shopping centre.
- Quality Guest Accommodation in Plymouth
- Full English or vegetarian breakfast
- Broadband internet access
- Flatscreen TVs in every room
- Radio alarm clocks and complimentary beverage tray
- Close to sea front and all major attractions
- Close to Continental Ferryport
- Hairdryers and ironing facilities available
- Ground floor double en suite room available
- Packed lunches on request
- Sorry no pets